1. You should never have to compromise yourself for a relationship. When someone truly loves you, they will respect you and any differences. You should be able to thrive when you are with them.
2. When it comes to friends with benefits the only one benefiting is the man. Females might pretend they are o.k. with casual sex but woman are much more apt to feel empty when there is no emotional connection.
3. You can't be friends with someone who is jealous of you. It just doesn't work. They will never have your best interests at heart.
4. When it comes to choosing a career, do what makes you happy. Sure, you can chase after the six figure income, but all the money in the world will not buy happiness. If you follow your passion the money will come.
5. You only have one brother, remain close. Someday your parents won't be around and you will need each other.
6. Find someone who can make laugh. The best relationships are based on friendship. Without friendship as a base you have nothing.
7. Clean your room, you don't want to end up on an episode of Hoarders.
8. If you are ever out with your friends and make the mistake of drinking or they have been drinking don't get in the car. Call me anytime even if it's the wee hours of the night.
9. There is nothing you could ever possibly do that would ever make me stop loving you.
Do you have a daughter? A niece perhaps? What is the best advice you have given her? I'd love to hear it!
Giveaway: Enter to win a necklace from Splenderosa Jewelry!
Visit inspired designs. or email me to find out about having a custom blog designed.